Here the Poster for May 1st 2017 distributed by IAWC regarding the solidarity with the workers from Maruti-Suzuki to be downloaded in PDF Format
ICOG (the International Coordination Group of Automotive Workers) gives its support to the General Strike called in Brazil. Its demand are just. The different governments are carrying out labor and retirement reforms. With the aim of rendering labour ever more precarious and increasing exploitation. Imposing subcontracting. Increasing the retirement age.
We, members of International Coordinating Group of International Automotive Workers Coordination, are sending brotherly greetings to all participants of 1st International Automotive Workers Conference! With this Information Letter No. 2 we let you know about our successful 1st meeting of ICOG from April 11 to 14, 2017.
On Monday, April 3, 2017, the 432nd weekly Monday rally in Hannover protesting against the German “Hartz legislation” adopted a declaration to support the the workers of Maruti-Suzuki / India.
The Gurgaon District Court has delivered a life sentence on thirteen workers of the Maruti Suzuki motor industry founded on Japan-India big capitalist investment; a five year sentence on four more workers and a three year sentence on yet another fourteen workers.
We strongly condemn the 18 March 2017 decision of the Gurgaon Sessions Court in Haryana, India for convicting 13 workers – 12 of whom were elected trade union officers – of conspiracy and murder sentencing them to life imprisonment for the incident on 18 July 2012 at global auto company Maruti-Suzuki India Limited (India subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corp).
Deeclaration of the International Coordinating Group of the International Automotive Workers Coordination.
- Appeal to Observe 4th/5th April as All-India & International Day of Protest: Free the Maruti Workers!
- Solidarity with the unjustly convicted workers at Maruti-Suzuki in India!Union Workplace representatives Assembly of the IG-Metal Mercedes Bremen
- International Solidarity for the wrongly convicted workers of Maruti-Suzuki in India!
- Solidarity with the struggle of the workers of GM Colmotores in Bogotá against layoffs
- TIPI Info No. 6, June 2016 - Info about the workers Movement in Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India